Member Reviews

Embarkation: Barbados
Member Review: Dotts's Azura Review
Barbados
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

As soon as you get off the ship, there are taxi's waiting to take you anywhere, that was the same at every port My sister lives in Barbados, so it was a great way to spend three days with her and the family

More Barbados Reviews Barbados Port Profile Barbados Forum
Dominica
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+

My favourite port. My family come from Dominica, so it was wonderful to get the chance to visit. I had a three page email from my uncle of places to visit. I went to the museum first, $3 to visit, and got a feel for Dominica, and the lady there was very helpful about the places in his email. She suggested I got the local bus, so we did. The driver took his passengers to their stops and when the bus was empty took us around to all the places my uncle had told/suggested we visit. He also mentioned a book I should buy, I had to go to 4 book shops to find it, but eventually got it in Jays on the corner of Kennedy Avenue. We went about 15 miles out of Roseau , the rain forest is truly wonderful and the coastline amazing. This is such an unspoilt island, we were eating guavas off the trees. I loved the nature of Dominica, and would certainly go back.

More Dominica Reviews Dominica Port Profile Dominica Forum