Member Reviews

Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: gnshpdude's Serenade of the Seas Review
Key West
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+

The reason for the 3 stars is because the short stop of 4.5 hours didn't leave much time to see everything.

More Key West Reviews Key West Port Profile Key West Forum
Nassau
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+

I was not impressed with Nassau. It is very expensive and the shops contain much counterfeit merchandise. I couls not find one place that has real Cuban Cigars. They all carried the fake "Costa Rican" ones. When I asked to see a box with the Habana SA hologram the dude acted like he didn't understand. The numerous Jewelery stores were much expensive then Mexico or Jamaica. I should have went to Atlantis as I heard it was rockin.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
CocoCay
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

Great Private Island that RC owns. Much to do or just relax in the shade in a hammock. I thought the tender ride fro the ship would suck, but I ended up liking it. We took a Jet Ski tour and the water was pretty rough 204 foot seas. My wife had to get off but I stuck it out and actually had fun, but was sore for three days. The straw market here is low stress and contains some unique art work and clothing.

More CocoCay Reviews CocoCay Port Profile CocoCay Forum