Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > HappySailing24's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk

HappySailing24's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk
Carnival Conquest cruise in December 2013
Member Name: HappySailing24
Cruise Date: December 2013
Member Review: HappySailing24's Carnival Conquest Review
Nassau
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+

If you go to the Bahamas , go to Junkaroo Beach and go to the Tiny Beach Bar that has the Surfboard that says (3 beers/3 shots $10) they were so nice and we had a great time.

Also they come around on the Beach and take Drink orders too. The Vendors were selling, but I only had to say no 2x.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
St. Thomas
Coral World Tour Rating: 1.0 out of 5+

They gave us no time to explore the Aquarium-as soon as the Dive was over- they closed the place and we had to hurry and Run to get on the bus to leave. For the 4.5hr tour. we only did the 1hr dive-very unorganized with time management.

If you just do the Tour it may give more time, but I believe because it was Christmas Day -they wanted to go home, BUT we did pay for the Tour and if it wasn't for the Cruise lines, there would be limited visitors there.

Helmet Dive Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

We did the Helmet Dive/Tour at Coral World-they gave us no time to explore the Aquarium-as soon as the Dive was over- they closed the place and we had to hurry and Run to get on the bus to leave. For the 4.5hr tour. we only did the 1hr dive-very unorganized with time management. we had to wait for others to Dive first and do there orientation and that wasted an hour. But carnival did refund our portion of the Aquarium tour which was nice-but my Daughter for a year was looking forward to the Aquarium part and never saw it. And its not like we can just drive over and go , LOL,. Also we were able to bring our Go pro down with us and that was nice to have. The instructors/divers also were very nice. The ride on the Bus was Horrible-I thought we were going to crash- very fast driver and then he was playing chicken with another bus driver and the Police was there and couldn't even talk to them. they were hitting each others bus with their hands and screaming and yelling. Neither one would Move for the other to get by. Very Rude drivers. Also on the way Back, my Son was getting on and the driver started to take off and he had a huge cut and bruise from the seat where metal was sharp that he hit trying to get on.That was not a Good experience....

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
San Juan
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

We did our Own walking tour (Sons Idea). we went to the Forts (both), once you see 1 they all look the same, My Daughter and I were a little bored (Sorry). We did get some cool collectors stamps at the PO. Also went to the Big Cathedral. We did get soaking wet as when we came from the Second fort it started POURING, but we were on Vacation -who cares. Myself (Mom-52) didn't even care- we were having Fun. Then went to a little hole in the wall to eat- was good and $2 beers (Domestic too)...walked down by the waterway. we did A LOT of walking. I was exhausted when we got on the Boat. Overall Great Day. Oh and the Lizards were Cool also. Took lots of Pictures with them .

More San Juan Reviews San Juan Port Profile San Juan Forum
Grand Turk
Stingray Swim Rating: Not Rated

This was a Perfect ending to the Ports. This Port is Beautiful and so relaxing. We did the Stingray Swim and they were very nice and very educational . We got to take pictures underwater with them , and my kids did the Snorkeling as I went Seashell hunting and found 2 HUGE (empty) Conch shells that I took back with us. Beautiful Beach. went back to the Port and went and relaxed at Margaretville and went swimming. I would go there and stay for a week, to just relax...

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum