Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Dackelprincess's Port Reviews of Princess Cays, Grand Turk

Dackelprincess's Port Reviews of Princess Cays, Grand Turk
Ruby Princess cruise in January 2014
Member Name: Dackelprincess
Cruise Date: January 2014
Member Review: Dackelprincess's Ruby Princess Review
Princess Cays
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

I love to see what makes an Island tick. Princess Cays is actually on the Island of Eleuthera. It's an interesting place, and we enjoyed the tour we took, which showed us what the Island looks like and the guides told us about life for those that live there.

More Princess Cays Reviews Princess Cays Port Profile Princess Cays Forum
Grand Turk
Island Tour Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

We had a tour booked through Princess. It was a great tour, given by a local man named Tracey. The Island reminded me of Bonaire. They have the same Donkeys that roam the Island. On Grand Turk, the local people look after the donkeys, so they are very friendly. I even got to feed 4 of them, much to my great pleasure! I've read reviews of Grand Turk with people saying it was boring, but I did not find this true at all. In fact, I really enjoyed it.

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum