Member Reviews

Cruise Date: November 2013
Member Review: jeyb's Allure of the Seas Review
Labadee
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+

Not very impressed. We were directed to a spot that we were told was nice. The weather was good, we were not able to get any shade and the water was so rocky it was difficult to get in and out. Many people got out of the water bleeding due to the amount of rocks in the water. I scraped my feet and hip when I was pushed over by the waves. We were never told there was a side to the island that wasn't as rocky and suspected once we found out that there was a cost to go there.
The only thing to do were excursions offered by Royal Caribbean which were expensive and not didn't appear to be worth the money. So we sat by the beach all day and read.
At no fault to Royal Caribbean, the water was murky and unable to see any fish.
The barbecue offered by Royal Caribbean wasn't very good. Line ups were really long and I found the food to be not very good….especially compared to what you get on the ship.
I was previously at Coco Cay Bahamas on a different cruise which is also an island owned by Royal Caribbean and enjoyed it much more.
I would probably not bother with a cruise that stops in Labadee again, or stay on the ship.

More Labadee Reviews Labadee Port Profile Labadee Forum
Falmouth
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

We went to Red Stripe beach….a beach restricted to Royal Caribbean passengers. It was small but very nice. Water was beautiful and clear. Weather was good even though it was cloudy that day. All in all we had a nice time. We were able to purchase some food and drinks. The driver that took us to the beach was very entertaining with a great sense of humour. It was well organized. We got back into town and went shopping in the port shops. The port offers some great shopping and entertainment also. We enjoyed our stay here

More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Cozumel
Dolphin Swim & Encounter Rating: Not Rated

Loved the Dolphin push encounter. We were in the water far longer than the excursion indicates. The staff were friendly and very helpful. I have wanted to do this for years and found the price extremely cheap in comparison to other islands….Bahamas price was @$240 per person
It was a very hot day with great weather. The price for the pictures was quite pricey but worth it to have them. I would do this excursion again and pass not he pictures for a second time but you have to get them the first visit. We stayed in the park and enjoyed the beach afterwards.
I wold recommend this to anyone interested in dolphins. Nice park, decent food and other activities you can go to during your stay at the park….we didn't get to them but I would try to get to them another time. I would return to Cozumel and do this excursion again.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum