Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > susanross's Port Reviews of Aruba, St. Thomas, St. Kitts

susanross's Port Reviews of Aruba, St. Thomas, St. Kitts
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: susanross's Adventure of the Seas Review
Aruba
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+

My husband and I went to the butterfly farm which was way overpriced for such a small venue ($12/person). They do NOT breed the butterflies but bring in females each week.

More Aruba Reviews Aruba Port Profile Aruba Forum
St. Thomas
Sea Lion Swim Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

My daughter went on it with her husband and she loved it. They have parrots as well as sea lions.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. Kitts
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+

When you get off the ship there are men with little monkeys who try to get you to take a picture (for a price) with the monkeys. They even put them on you without asking. Personally I would love this except I felt the monkeys were mistreated so I found it quite upsetting. When I asked where the monkey's water was, the guy told me they get it in their "break." Do the monkeys get a cut of the profits? They have to Humane Society on the island.

More St. Kitts Reviews St. Kitts Port Profile St. Kitts Forum