Member Reviews

Embarkation: Sydney (Australia)
Destination: South Pacific
Member Review: WLTP's Carnival Spirit Review
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+

Yuck!!!! I was very disappointed in the first port of call - I chose not to take a tour around the town but instead went walking myself - unable to find anything worth the effort in town - shame.

Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+

Port was actually - Lifou - not able to get it up on the list so had to put Noumea again.

Lifou is a small island with a beautiful beaches - great swimming and snorkelling. Not a great deal to by but streets ahead of Noumea in charm.

Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

Port was actually - Isle of Pines - not able to get it up on the list so had to put Noumea again.

Wow !!!!!! Wow !!! Wow !!!
What can I say about this beautiful treasure - beaches are some of the most picturesque around with easy access - shame it was only for a couple of hours - I would have rather dropped Noumea altogether & just spent a couple of days here.

I am already planning on how to get back here to spend a week so I can explore it more.