Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > akittynamedsassy's Port Reviews of Cartagena (Colombia), Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera), Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas

Norwegian Star cruise in December 2013
Member Name: akittynamedsassy
Cruise Date: December 2013
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
Member Review: akittynamedsassy's Norwegian Star Review
Cartagena (Colombia)
Magnificent Cartegena Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

Enjoyed the excursion, but too hot weather took away from the pleasure. Also, the street people are relentless. One kept trying to sell me jewelry. I kept saying "I don't wear jewelry and I don't buy gifts" over and over, but he wouldn't get out of my face.

More Cartagena (Colombia) Reviews Cartagena (Colombia) Port Profile Cartagena (Colombia) Forum
Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera)
River Cruise & Scarlet Macaw Sanctuary Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

Actually the bus, boat and river excursion. The river part of it was definitely the best. Got close to crocodiles and a lot of birds. We saw 7 crocodiles in one glance.

More Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera) Reviews Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera) Port Profile Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera) Forum
Puerto Vallarta
Whale Watching Rating: Not Rated

Best whale watching tour I had ever been on. It was mating season, so we saw 26 (counted) whales over and over doing various things: breaching in front of us, slapping their pec fins, diving. One came really close to the boat.

More Puerto Vallarta Reviews Puerto Vallarta Port Profile Puerto Vallarta Forum
Cabo San Lucas
Horseback Ride Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

Nicely done, and beautiful scenery, but was nose to tail riding. I get it -- liability -- but it would be nice to go on a ride once that we have a little freedom to ride on our own.

More Cabo San Lucas Reviews Cabo San Lucas Port Profile Cabo San Lucas Forum