Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > ilvinorosso's Port Reviews of Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

ilvinorosso's Port Reviews of Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
Carnival Conquest cruise in October 2013
Member Name: ilvinorosso
Cruise Date: October 2013
Embarkation: New Orleans
Member Review: ilvinorosso's Carnival Conquest Review
Montego Bay
Island Tour Rating: 1.0 out of 5+

Stay on the ship instead of taking this tour. The excursion in Jamaica was really a downer. Our bus drove through town and the highlight of the tour was a drive through the airport parking lot. Last stop was at Margaritaville. Stay on the ship.

More Montego Bay Reviews Montego Bay Port Profile Montego Bay Forum
Grand Cayman
Snorkeling Rating: Not Rated

We did the snorkeling Coral Garden and Stingray snorkeling tour. It as fantastic. I understand that Carnival is cancelling this tour. I don't know why, the crew and the boat and the equipment and the experience were all exceptional.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Cozumel
Culinary Tour Rating: Not Rated

Wish that there were more than 6 stars to rate this. The highlight of the trip was our excursion in Cozumel. We did the cooking class, Mexican Cuisine, at one of the all inclusive resorts, Playa Mia. It was a blast. The chef, Oscar, and his assistant Moises were fantastic. To the best of my recollection the food was also good, even though I cooked what I ate.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum