Member Reviews

Cruise Date: December 2013
Member Review: AshleyW6's Independence of the Seas Review
Falmouth
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+

The port was cute, with souvenir shops, jewelry stores, and a little bar. We didn't book and excursion and didn't venture farther than the port. The views of Jamaica from the ship were breathtaking and I wish I could have seen more of it. It is a mountainous and verdant island and I hope to see more of it someday.

More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Labadee
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+

The island appeared be absolutely beautiful from the ship, but once we arrived, we discovered that the beaches were terrible. The first beach we saw was all rocks, so we walked down a bit, grabbed some lounge chairs, and walked into the sea to find that this area, too, was filled with rocks. Each wave brought forth more rocks, which crashed into my toes and ankles. I didn't stay in the water long and was quite disappointed with the beach.

More Labadee Reviews Labadee Port Profile Labadee Forum