Member Reviews

Cruise Date: December 2013
Member Review: nasushorses's Royal Princess Review
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

Be cautious when attending the Yoga Guy experience. Super nice fella but its confusing. One minute you are encourage to take pictures and three steps away you are not allowed. I dont have the best vision but I (and none of my party) saw any signs that differentiated the two. You will be severely chastised and berated by staff if you accidently take a picture in the NO area (where ever that is!) Getting yelled at in triplicate ruined the experience for me, since they already had my $120 it was a disappointment that left a bad taste.

My kids had to hear them screaming at me, and it wasn't a simple oh sorry not that area, they were nasty and belittling. Not fun.

Everywhere else at St. Marteen seemed very kid friendly, we loved the downtown area. Felt safe and had an enjoyable stroll.

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum