Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Steve551's Port Reviews of Grand Turk, La Romana (Casa de Campo), Curacao, Aruba

Carnival Breeze cruise in November 2013
Member Name: Steve551
Cruise Date: November 2013
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: Steve551's Carnival Breeze Review
Grand Turk
Island Tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

Our first stop was Grand Turk. We could see all of Grand Turk from our balcony. We took the "Coast to Coast Grand Turk Safari". It was nice enough and not too long since there's not much distance between the coasts of Grand Turk.

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum
La Romana (Casa de Campo)
Altos de Chavon Rating: 1.0 out of 5+

Our second stop was La Romana, Dominican Republic. We took the "Altos De Chavon & River Boat Cruise". DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS TOUR. It was by far the worse tour that I have ever experienced...anywhere! Trust me, do not spend $84.99 on this tour, In fact, don't even get off the boat in La Romana.

More La Romana (Casa de Campo) Reviews La Romana (Casa de Campo) Port Profile La Romana (Casa de Campo) Forum
Curacao
Cave Tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

Our third stop was Curacao. We took the Discover Curacao Island Tour. We loved Curacao! The bad part was that we docked at 2pm (3pm local time) so by the time we returned from our tour it was getting dark and many of the shops closed. The tour was nice, nothing spectacular. Curacao is on our list of places that we will visit again.

Island Tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

More Curacao Reviews Curacao Port Profile Curacao Forum
Aruba
Port Rating: Not Rated

Our fourth stop was Aruba. It was our 3rd or 4th visit to Aruba. I wasn't going to get off the ship but my wife "shamed" me into it. I am so glad that I listened to her... We took the Natural Pool Off-Road Adventure. Other than playing poker this was the highlight of my cruise. This was the very best tour that I have had on Aruba. In fact it was one of the best I've had on any of the islands. I highly recommend this tour, worth the $99.99 per adult.

More Aruba Reviews Aruba Port Profile Aruba Forum