Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > jandb6266's Port Reviews of Belize City, Cozumel, Roatan, Costa Maya

jandb6266's Port Reviews of Belize City, Cozumel, Roatan, Costa Maya
Carnival Dream cruise in October 2013
Member Name: jandb6266
Cruise Date: October 2013
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Member Review: jandb6266's Carnival Dream Review
Belize City
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+

We found this port to be very dirty . There wa trash all in the water around the port. As we left the ship to get on the tender they helped me get on then they loaded my wheelchair that I picked up from the front desk. That came in very handy. When the tender headed to port a water spount appeared in the ocean. It was very scary but as we got farther away it was spinning around away from us and then it just stopped and went away

More Belize City Reviews Belize City Port Profile Belize City Forum
Cozumel
Port Rating: Not Rated

Well I was booked but all I could do was stay in the port with my wife because it was to far to walk to get to the cab. I had to leave my scooter on the ship because they did not have a way for me to take it to Mr. Sanchos.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Roatan
Beach Day Rating: Not Rated

We were picked up by a boat and taken to Maya Key beach day with lunch. I had a hard time getting around in my wheelchair but my son in-law was able to push me where I had to go. The lunch was not perfect but it was fine to hold you over until we returned to the ship. My wife loved the animals in the preserve. She had a monkey hold her hand through the fence around the monkeys. She just love monkeys so that made her day which makes it all worth it. My DD and DGD anDSIL had a great time snorkeling and swimming. Great time by all

More Roatan Reviews Roatan Port Profile Roatan Forum
Costa Maya
Beach Break Rating: Not Rated

This was a fun day for my DD,DGD and DSIL. My wife and I stayed on the ship. I guess our age caught up with us and we needed to relax. Anyway they went and got on the banana boat and had a blast. The snorkeled and swam. The owner Steve has a direct line to the states and they were able to talk to people back home free of charge. Steve reserved a covered table and chairs and he saves them for two hours after the ship docks for you. How neat is that Steve makes sure he talks to everyone that reserves a table with him and assigns a waiter to get your drinks and food.

Snorkeling Rating: Not Rated

I did not snorkel but my kids did and loved it

0 Rating: Not Rated