Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Wat girl's Port Reviews of Freeport, Nassau, Half Moon Cay

Wat girl's Port Reviews of Freeport, Nassau, Half Moon Cay
Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: Wat girl's Carnival Ecstasy Review
Freeport
Snorkeling Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

Great tour by Dwayne. Loved his enthusiasm and pride for his country. Was able to see a lot of areas, including some natural landmarks, as well as different types of architecture on the island. Our tween daughter did not want to snorkle, so I stayed with her on the beach. The water was nice and chairs were easy to find. Husband tried to snorkle, but unfortunately the mask did not seal well, so he had to come back. This was disappointing, but all in all we thought it was a good trip.

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum
Nassau
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

We decided to just go shopping in Nassau. We walked along the streets and absorbed our surroundings. If you want to buy jewelry, this would be the place to do it. We didn't have that type of disposable income, so we bought other souvenirs. The Straw Market is an experience that you should do at least once. I am not a big bargainer, so it wasn't my thing, but it was interesting to see. We did walk to the beach close to the pier. I would not do that again. It was dirty and crowded. We didn't stay, and instead chose to go back to the ship.
If I go back again, I will probably book an excursion.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
Half Moon Cay
Port Rating: Not Rated

Beautiful place, and the highlight port for the trip. Would definitely go here again.
At this location, you tender over to the island. This was when having the Faster to the Fun sticker really came in handy. We were able to be on one of the first tenders over to the island, which meant our pick of chairs on the beach! I do wish I had rented one of the covered loungers because it rained on us and all of our things were soaked. The lunch was very good, and luckily there were lots of covered benches, as this was when it downpoured.

More Half Moon Cay Reviews Half Moon Cay Port Profile Half Moon Cay Forum