Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > W1nniethepooh's Port Reviews of Port Canaveral, Nassau, Freeport

W1nniethepooh's Port Reviews of Port Canaveral, Nassau, Freeport
Carnival Pride cruise in September 2013
Member Name: W1nniethepooh
Cruise Date: September 2013
Embarkation: Baltimore
Member Review: W1nniethepooh's Carnival Pride Review
Port Canaveral
Pontoon River Cruise Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

Didn't think I would like this at first. But LOVED it. Our guide was was a man who looked to be about 90, but was very knowledgeable and told us about the history of Cocoa Beach, about the plant life as well as the marine life. We also saw manatees and dolphins.

More Port Canaveral Reviews Port Canaveral Port Profile Port Canaveral Forum
Nassau
Dolphin Encounter Rating: 5+ out of 5+

Loved it. Our instructor was very knowledgeable about the dolphins. We got to pet, kiss and hold the dolphins. We were not allowed to take pictures. One of their staff took professional pics which we given the option to buy. This made sense since we were in the water the whole time. We got to concentrate on the experience and not concentrate on taking pictures. The encounter lasted about an hour and was the highlight of my time in Nassau.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
Freeport
Glass Bottom Boat Tour Rating: 5+ out of 5+

Our tour guides were friendly and knowledgeable. The tour lasted about an hour and was the highlight of my time in Freeport. We saw coral, fish, barracudas and SHARKS!!!! Loved it and highly recommend it. It only cost about 40.00 and was really worth every penny.
Port Lucaya marketplace was really beautiful. I went there last year and hated it. What a difference a year makes. I loved the marketplace. It was beautiful and I didn't have enough time there.

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum