Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Mikenmesa's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Belize City, Grand Cayman

Mikenmesa's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Belize City, Grand Cayman
Carnival Liberty cruise in September 2013
Member Name: Mikenmesa
Cruise Date: September 2013
Member Review: Mikenmesa's Carnival Liberty Review
Cozumel
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+

This is my second trip to Cozumel and either time I have not done an excursion. I like walking thru the little village where the shops are. The first time we took a cab ride and it was not impressive. Kind of scary when you see armed guards on every street corner. That is the reason I decided to stay close to the port this time around. I am sure its a beautiful island and maybe someday I will see more of it.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Belize City
Altun Ha Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

The Mayan ruins were amazing. The bus tour through the city to get there was not my favorite part. The tour guides give you a long history lesson about Belize. They were friendly for the most part. You can tell they had done this for a long time and the information they were giving you was just ok.

More Belize City Reviews Belize City Port Profile Belize City Forum