Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > bbmom2boys's Port Reviews of Grand Turk, La Romana (Casa de Campo), Curacao, Aruba

Carnival Freedom cruise in August 2013
Member Name: bbmom2boys
Cruise Date: August 2013
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: bbmom2boys's Carnival Freedom Review
Grand Turk
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+

I did not do enough research for Grand Turk! We ended up just going to Margaritaville and wasting the day. Next time I will try to find a deep sea fishing excursion or some kind of adventure. The beach was nice and free so that was a plus!

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum
La Romana (Casa de Campo)
Catamaran Tour Rating: 3.0 out of 5+

We were happy that we booked an excursion here. The port was very poor and not much going on so doing a Carnival excursion in this case was a good move. The overall excursion was good except that I kept getting full mouth fulls of fuel from a boat. Not sure if it was our boat or one in the area but we all experienced this.

More La Romana (Casa de Campo) Reviews La Romana (Casa de Campo) Port Profile La Romana (Casa de Campo) Forum
Curacao
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

This was my favorite port however I will do things differently next time. We were there from 2-11 and I wish I would have found a sunset cruise. We got on a bus and just did a tour of the island and then my wonderful husband took me to a jewelry store before we got back on the boat! The port and the island were beautiful! Would go back there in a heartbeat!

More Curacao Reviews Curacao Port Profile Curacao Forum
Aruba
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

Just walked off the ship and asked a tour guide to take the 6 of us on a tour of the island and drop us at a beach. He gave us a great price of $35 per person! He had an air conditioned extended van and he took us on a personal tour of the island complete with a stop to buy drinks and a cooler for the beach! He had a personal connection to the beach he took us too and "Sandra" took care of us on the beach! He came back and got us exactly when he said he would. Only down side was the beach was very crowded. It was Palm Beach.

More Aruba Reviews Aruba Port Profile Aruba Forum