Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > dreamgirl1908's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Belize City, Costa Maya

dreamgirl1908's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Belize City, Costa Maya
Carnival Dream cruise in August 2013
Member Name: dreamgirl1908
Cruise Date: August 2013
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Member Review: dreamgirl1908's Carnival Dream Review
Cozumel
Beach Break Rating: 5+ out of 5+

I have been to Cozumel two times prior to this, and I believe this is the most fun we've had. After walking through the shopping area to the taxi stand, you have to be careful of other vendors trying to change your excursion plans. However, I was able to stick to my guns.

The Mr. Sancho's excursion was worth every penny! Unlimited food and drinks, swimming pool with a swim up bar and my husband even went wave running! We didn't want to leave when it was time. It was one of our best experiences in a port.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Belize City
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+

The worst port I've ever been to in 10 cruises. It's unfortunate that the people in Belize rely on tourism for their survival, because I really think it should be take off be itinerary. One of my co-workers described it best as, "a Huge flea market". If you don't have an excursion planned, you shouldn't waste your on the 20 minute tender ride. It's not worth getting off the ship!

More Belize City Reviews Belize City Port Profile Belize City Forum
Costa Maya
Port Rating: Not Rated
The port of Costa Maya was amazing! I wish there was more posting about it, so I would've been better prepared for it. There is a SeƱor Frogs after you walk through the vendors, and I had no idea there would be access to a large swimming pool. Only down side was that the vendors are very aggressive, and you have to be adamant about what you are willing to pay.

More Costa Maya Reviews Costa Maya Port Profile Costa Maya Forum