Member Reviews

Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: asamsal's Carnival Magic Review
Key West
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

The port is beautiful and easy to walk into town. I had reminded myself I was in the United States. No excursion, after walking around, we hailed a taxi to take us to the southernmost point for pictures, and then back on ship. I told my wife this would be a great vacation destination in the future we could drive to, but she reminded me that Disney is 1st on the list. Croc store in town, bought the most comfortable shoes ever!

More Key West Reviews Key West Port Profile Key West Forum
Freeport
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+

Didn't disembark until afternoon, place didn't look interesting, and I was right. Wife convinced us to go into Lucaya marketplace for shopping... What a waste of time. Hired a personal taxi, instead of shuttle, paid 10 times the amount.
warning: Stay on ship, or you will come home with a bunch of useless stuff you don't need.

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum
Nassau
Beach Break Rating: 5+ out of 5+

All-Inclusive food, drinks, towels, umbrella's, pool and beautiful beach. Located right next door to Atlantis... Never made it over there, to much fun here. and at less than 1/2 the price of our fellow cruiser paid to Atlantis. The beach was beautiful, with all the fishes in the sea that come-up when you feed them bread crumps. It was beautiful.....

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum