Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > aurorastorm's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Martin

aurorastorm's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Martin
Oasis of the Seas cruise in July 2013
Member Name: aurorastorm
Cruise Date: July 2013
Member Review: aurorastorm's Oasis of the Seas Review
Nassau
Port Rating: Not Rated

I did not go on this tour myself, husband and son and our friend's husband and son went. They did have fun, but they compared it to another one they had been on before and did not like this one as much. The main reason is there were not enough participants to really have a race against other ships.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
St. Thomas
Catamaran Tour Rating: 5+ out of 5+

This tour was not one I was looking forward to because I have never been snorkeling and wouldn't you know it, this wound up being my favorite tour. The people that ran this tour, were friendly and very funny. The snorkeling was fun, some big turtles were seen. After snorkeling went to a private beach, food and rum punch, adults and kids all had a fun, relaxing afternoon.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. Martin
Island Tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

St. Martin is one of my favorite ports. This time was not my best time in St. Martin, but only because it was raining and we could not do everything we wanted, still a great visit. One thing we did that I think is really fun was Airplane Beach, you can lay on the beach or be in the ocean, and see planes go directly over your head. You have to check it out what a great experience.

More St. Martin Reviews St. Martin Port Profile St. Martin Forum