Member Reviews

denjohn's Port Reviews of New York (Manhattan),
Norwegian Breakaway cruise in July 2013
Member Name: denjohn
Cruise Date: July 2013
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bermuda
Member Review: denjohn's Norwegian Breakaway Review
New York (Manhattan)
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

The Manhattan port terminal was very well organized, and moved people through quickly, and with very little trouble. It was much easier than I anticipated, especially with the great parking garage (Park Right) we chose to park our car. I found them online, and we drove from NJ right there, and the man then drove us in our car to the port terminal, which was only a few blocks away, dropped us and our luggage off, and then parked our car. On the return, we got a cab back to the garage, and they reimbursed us for the cab. My son actually left his wallet in the car, so we called them, and they drove it to the terminal personally before we got on the ship, and were very professional and honest about it. I highly recommend them.

More New York (Manhattan) Reviews New York (Manhattan) Port Profile New York (Manhattan) Forum