Member Reviews

Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: NJ Mr. E's Carnival Fascination Review
Nassau
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Nassau is what Nassau is. I went to the Atlantis only because I was solo and had no need for the straw market or shopping. I would have rather gone to another hotel(been to Atlantis before) but wasn't paying for a taxi by myself to take me accross the island. Plus I don't think that is very safe for me to do.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
Half Moon Cay
Port Rating: Not Rated
Actually STIRRUP CAY. I couldn't find it on the list.

If I had my way, we would have gone HERE for the two port days. It was beautiful there. I really enjoyed the beaches. Everything is walking distance and the place was great for photographs. Something there for everyone. Lunch was brought from the ship and was normal grilled food. Only negative, getting a drink of water was tough (lines to get from a cooler). Plenty of shady areas under the trees, so purchasing an umbrella isn't too necessary unless you are pulling your chair next to the water line. Bathrooms are located in good spots plus outdoor showers to rinse off sand. The same drink servers from the ship are walking around, so service was still good. The small market there is expensive and sells the same junk that every place has in the islands. Save your money.

More Half Moon Cay Reviews Half Moon Cay Port Profile Half Moon Cay Forum