Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Cruise, J.D.'s Port Reviews of , Cozumel

Cruise, J.D.'s Port Reviews of , Cozumel
Carnival Conquest cruise in July 2013
Member Name: Cruise, J.D.
Cruise Date: July 2013
Embarkation: New Orleans
Member Review: Cruise, J.D.'s Carnival Conquest Review
Cozumel
Port Rating: Not Rated

Cozumel
After Roatan and Belize, we decided to take it easy in Cozumel. We slept late and took our time getting off the ship. We did a lot of shopping and ate at Pancho's Backyard in the terminal area. There is seating right on the water here with great views of the ship. The food is okay, but the margaritas and service are great. The guys playing music let our son and another little boy 'help' them play music.

I'm not sure why, but I couldn't find beer to go at the Puerta Maya terminal. Every shop I looked in did not have beer. If you exit the terminal, cross the street, turn left, and walk along the street a bit there is a little shop that sells beer for $1.50 or $2 per beer, depending on what you get. That was the best deal I could find near the terminal.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum