Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > ollienbertsmum's Port Reviews of Naples, Rome (Civitavecchia), Marseille, Palma de Mallorca

Norwegian Epic cruise in July 2013
Member Name: ollienbertsmum
Cruise Date: July 2013
Embarkation: Barcelona
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Member Review: ollienbertsmum's Norwegian Epic Review
Naples
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+

Naples offers so many opportunities. We got on a ferry to Capri. I could stay a week on that island. It was expensive to travel there 80 euro for the two of us return. I want to return.

More Naples Reviews Naples Port Profile Naples Forum
Rome (Civitavecchia)
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+

Leae early and jumbo. The train with a Birg ticket for 22 euro return.

More Rome (Civitavecchia) Reviews Rome (Civitavecchia) Port Profile Rome (Civitavecchia) Forum
Marseille
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

Husband did not want to take the Calanques tour that I had planned, so we walked up to the cathedral. It was lovely, views fantastic, but I wished that we had got up an hour earlier and we could hAe caught the bus to Cassis. Next time I will.

More Marseille Reviews Marseille Port Profile Marseille Forum
Palma de Mallorca
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Palma is nice, we have a not ventured out of the city yet, because we have just enjoyed swimming and shopping. I think it was the best shopping of the trip so I was cross that I had almost spent up.

More Palma de Mallorca Reviews Palma de Mallorca Port Profile Palma de Mallorca Forum