Member Reviews

Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: FromBluesToBliss's Carnival Fascination Review
Freeport
Port Rating: Not Rated

We typically choose to stay on the ship when we port at Freeport. There isn't anything there we haven't seen or experienced before and we find the vendors are too many and too pushy. I always enjoy the quiet of the ship when most everyone is ashore. Makes for a nice relaxing time by the pool.

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum
Nassau
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+

My husband and I LOVE Nassau. We take the ferry over to Paradise Island and he does the casino at the Atlantis while I go to the Mandara Spa. If you have never experienced a 5 star spa, you should not miss the opportunity. The treatments are the best in the world and when you book a treatment, you also have access before and after to their wet area - cold and hot plunge baths, sauna, steam room, aroma therapy rooms, in a very Zen-like setting. Amazing, relaxing, worth every penny! Just pretend you're Ophra for the day.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum