Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > indiana71's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten

indiana71's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten
Oasis of the Seas cruise in June 2013
Member Name: indiana71
Cruise Date: June 2013
Member Review: indiana71's Oasis of the Seas Review
Nassau
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+

We weren't docked in Nassau long enough to get a day pass at Atlantis, so we took the water taxi to Paradise Island and walked around the hotel a bit.
We also stopped at the straw market before reboarding, but it was so crowded with tourists, we didn't stay long.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

My husband and I and one son disembarked at 10:30 AM and walked to the nearest bar - where we stayed!
The rest of the family stayed onboard to swim and then joined us for lunch.
Our sons and their wives booked the Snuba excursion through Royal Caribbean. We took the kids back to the ship and played Miniature Golf and had pool time.

The Snuba excursion was a big hit! They enjoyed the undersea life and just having a little time in St. Thomas.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+

We booked a personalized tour for only our family. My husband and I have taken tours with Jo Junie in the past and looked forward to seeing him again. He did not disappoint!
We met him at 9 AM and we toured the island in his comfortable, air-conditioned van that was the perfect size for 10 people. He provided Rum Punch, beer and water throughout the day.

The highlight of St. Maarten is time at Sunset Beach. We ate lunch at the restaurant and watched planes land and take off from the airport. Fascinating!

Jo Junie returned my husband and me to the port area at 3 PM, after dropping off the rest of the family at the beach nearby.

It was a very happy and memorable day!

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum