Member Reviews

Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: BeachMom423's Carnival Fantasy Review
Nassau
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

Nassau is very easy to get around. We went to the Pirates of Nassau museum and my boys really enjoyed it. $24 for the three of us. We visited the straw market, which was a little overwhelming at first. I didn't enjoy being yelled at contstantly and I felt like I wasn't able to browse as much as I liked. We found a beach near Senor Frogs and were able to cool off in beautiful water. Beware of people coming up to you and putting cheap necklaces around your neck. I tried to give them $2 and she yelled at me and said it wasn't enough. We didn't even want them! We also received a safety bulletin in the cabin that night that said to be aware of your surroundings. That was a bit unnerving.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
Freeport
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

You will have to take a taxi anwhere you travel in Freeport and there are only a few shops at the dock. We took a taxi to Taino beach for the day. We paid $56, round trip, for four people. Taino beach is beautiful! We paid $5 to rent a chair and got to enjoy kayaks and sea bikes with that cost. A waitress comes around to take drink orders.

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum