Member Reviews

Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: Heavy D's Enchantment of the Seas Review
CocoCay
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+

This is a beautiful privately owned island. If you have never been there you need to go see it. I chose to go scuba diving and my daughter joined the teen excursion which consisted of snorkeling, the water slide and aqua park. The total price for our day was $100.00.

The dive was excellent. The reef is only about 35 feet below the surface. We walked out to where we would begin in about 5 minutes and then dove for 42 minutes. The water was very clear and I was able to see many fish and a large Manta Ray. Other members in my group saw a shark, but I missed seeing it. The dive staff was excellent!

My daughter loved her excursion. The youth program does an excellent job of keeping the kids entertained. From the time we arrived at the island until it was time to leave she was with the group. When they finished the excursion they moved to the volleyball courts for some beach volleyball.

More CocoCay Reviews CocoCay Port Profile CocoCay Forum
Nassau
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+

We have been to Nassau many times. It has some nice options, but we have done most of them already. We just decided to walk the shopping area which is right beside the docks. There are always good deals in the ports that the ships stop at.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum