Member Reviews

Cruise Date: May 2013
Member Review: Nicky86's Carnival Breeze Review
Grand Turk
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

Loved Turks.. I thought it was pretty! very laid back however. It's a place to go and chill.. It's not bumping with a lot of activity outside of the cruise port area but I loved that about it.. We did a land tour on our own outside of Carnival.. (in the taxi area.) We learned a lot about the area and really took in the beauty.

My daughter fell in love with this small Island. We learned from our tour that there were some Americans that had vacation homes there. There were donkeys, cows, wild horses roaming about.. That was different. I would not recommend getting an excursion at this port. Grab van for a land tour, and learn about this interesting place and take in the beauty. I had some really good cracked Conch and rum punch from a local diner. Nice people down there with no crime..

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum
Nassau
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+

Very commercial.. My least favorite port. It's pretty and Atlantis is the big deal there which I wasn't overly impressed with.. I can go to Vegas to get that big resort feel but not with the price tag Atlantis was offering. Not worth the money when it takes a long time to get off the boat to the resort and reverse.. We decided to do a local tour outside of Carnival and it was very informative. We enjoyed it and did got a little shopping in.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum