Member Reviews

Embarkation: Tampa
Member Review: BenjiRodney's Carnival Paradise Review
Grand Cayman
Island Tour Rating: Not Rated
Excellent way to see the Island and learn some of it's history. This tour had 4 stops, The Tortuga Rum Factory, Hell, yes I can say that I've been to Hell and back, the Turtle Farm and Governor's Beach. I sent a few post cards from Hell and the Turtles were amazing, you can hold the babies, they were 6 months old and simply amazing, I could have spent more time here.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Cozumel
Port Rating: Not Rated
This was our second time in Cozumel this year. I was a little disappointed in the downtown area, everyone was so pushy trying to get you to buy this and that and Cuban Cigars. I understand this is how they make their living but if you see me tell one no, why am I going to change my mind in 1 foot and say yes?

Puerta Maya is a much more comfortable place to shop, this is right off the ship.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum