Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > GHChik's Port Reviews of Kona, Kauai, Honolulu, Ensenada

GHChik's Port Reviews of Kona, Kauai, Honolulu, Ensenada
Destination: Hawaii
Member Review: GHChik's Star Princess Review
Kona
Place of Refuge Rating: Not Rated
we were on an afternoon tour and the morning tour was late returning. The Princess organization was very lacking as we waited in the hot sun with no signs designating what tour we were waiting for. The Painted Church was supposed to be a stop, but we were told that because it was Sunday we could not go there. No attempt was made to add some sight seeing or to refund any portion of the cost. Place of refuge was beautiful and the stop for Kona coffee sampling was fine.

More Kona Reviews Kona Port Profile Kona Forum
Kauai
Snorkeling Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
This was very fun for my husband who followed over top of a huge sea turtle for quite a while and also saw an octopus! He loved this! I ended up sea sick...but enjoyed the trip anyway. This company is great. I wrote more in my Star Princess Hawaii review.

More Kauai Reviews Kauai Port Profile Kauai Forum
Honolulu
Pearl Harbor Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
There was a mix up in our pick up due to dock change, but we found them. The "tour" did not offer a lot more than quick drive through a cemetery overlooking the city and drop off at Pearl Harbor with ticket to await going to USS Arizona (which is hard to get over) Booking the tour to secure our tickets for the USS Arizona was worth it.

More Honolulu Reviews Honolulu Port Profile Honolulu Forum
Ensenada
Port Rating: Not Rated
We have been to many Mexican Ports, but this is my least favorite Mexican port ever. I understand the need for "touching a foreign port" but getting off the ship to take a walk is all we cared to do. Bought nothing and was glad to get back on ship.

More Ensenada Reviews Ensenada Port Profile Ensenada Forum