Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > GreatKarma2U's Port Reviews of Icy Strait, Juneau, Ketchikan

GreatKarma2U's Port Reviews of Icy Strait, Juneau, Ketchikan
Destination: Alaska
Member Review: GreatKarma2U's Celebrity Century Review
Icy Strait
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic first Port of call, surrounded by snow covered mountains. And I believe that we were told that the Zip Line there was the longest in the world! It took you from the top of a cliff to almost beachside! Incredible views!

More Icy Strait Reviews Icy Strait Port Profile Icy Strait Forum
Juneau
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Savers Tip if you're somewhat fit!

Take the city bus to the Mendenhall Glacier park entrance and walk in ( total drive and walk time to the Glacier field 1hr 15mins ) and it will cost you $4.00 Total for the Bus there and back :)

More Juneau Reviews Juneau Port Profile Juneau Forum
Ketchikan
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
I thought this was the best place to shop in Alaska - only 6% Sales Tax and I believe I was told that the most Sales Tax you would pay there in a single purchase was $60!

The Shopping selection was great and soooo close to the pier - we loved making it a shopping day :)

More Ketchikan Reviews Ketchikan Port Profile Ketchikan Forum