Member Reviews

Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: Maryeveryday's Norwegian Sky Review
Freeport
Beach Break Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Was driven around the island, stopped at an extremely small shopping area, then finished at Taino beach.

City Tour Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
City tour was ok; basically learned about the economy of the island. It was informative but if someone thought they would see historical areas or beautiful landscapes, they would be disappointed. I frankly don't think there are any . . . . except the ocean/beaches, of course. Went to Taino beach. Surf was rough so could not swim.

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum
Nassau
Atlantis Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Atlantis was wonderful. I had a day pass and was restricted to the aquarium, grounds, restaurant and beaches. Atlantis' campus is huge and there is a ton of things to do. The aquarium was neat but it seemed to me to need to have the tanks cleaned. There were many places to swim - lagoons, swimming pools, the aqua adventure. I wasn't sure if I was restricted from the pools, but the surf was extremely rough and I was afraid of rip currents. So I did go into a pool; no one said anything. It was lovely . . . .

Atlantis Aquarium Rating: Not Rated
Bussed to Paradise Island to the Atlantis resort. A quick short ride.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum