Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > tallone16's Port Reviews of San Juan, St. Maarten, St. Thomas

tallone16's Port Reviews of San Juan, St. Maarten, St. Thomas
Celebrity Silhouette cruise in March 2013
Member Name: tallone16
Cruise Date: March 2013
Member Review: tallone16's Celebrity Silhouette Review
San Juan
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Can't help you much here. I just got off the boat and walked around the old part of San Juan. Very nice city. Next time I go there, I will do a historical tour.

More San Juan Reviews San Juan Port Profile San Juan Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
One of my favourite ports. This was my third visit. I've done the tour around the island and the shopping. This time it was a taxi ride to the famous Orient Beach. Awesome place. I rented a chair and an umbrella and spent 3 hours doing nothing but read, and swim. A must see beach.
More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
I was here before. Just took a taxi ride around the island this time and took pictures. Stopped at the internet cafe and used the cheap WiFi.

Last time I was here, I took the cable carride up the mountain to the top, where you'll find one of the best views in Carribean.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum