Member Reviews

Embarkation: other
Member Review: Bugsy4271's Celebrity Silhouette Review
Cozumel
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
I always enjoy Cozumel. The only drawback this time was the early arrival(7am) so had to wait a couple of hours for places to open up. Some friends and I went to Nachi Cocum beach resort for the day and had a great time at the beach with food, drinks, and relaxation.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Falmouth
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Falmouth doesn't interest me much. The port area is nice and there is now a Margaritaville there but other than that I spent much of this stop on the ship. RCCL and Celebrity no longer carry the two shore excursions I was interested in doing so this is a take it or leave it port in my opinion.

More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Labadee
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Always enjoy a stop at RCCL's private beach at Labadee. Rented a hillside cabana and had friends join me. The cabana is very private with relatively easy access to the water(take the steps behind the cabana, a lot easier to get to the water that way). The buffet lunch is good. Only wish we had more time as Silhouette was here from 10am to 5pm versus when I was on Oasis we were there from 8am to 5pm.

More Labadee Reviews Labadee Port Profile Labadee Forum