Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > love my tan's Port Reviews of Princess Cays, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Nassau

love my tan's Port Reviews of Princess Cays, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Nassau
Ruby Princess cruise in April 2013
Member Name: love my tan
Cruise Date: April 2013
Member Review: love my tan's Ruby Princess Review
Princess Cays
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
I'm not crazy about this stop. The entrance to the beach is very rocky and with the waves it is hard to enter and exit. We rented inflatable chairs for $9 each and mine hit the rock and ripped. They were hard to control but did not tip over. Princess offers many water activities but basically it's just a bare island. Princess puts on a barbecue with few choices for vegetarians. There is a large choice of fruit. You have to be tendered to the island which is not a favorable event for me

More Princess Cays Reviews Princess Cays Port Profile Princess Cays Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: Not Rated
I love St. Maarten. The beach is beautiful with chairs and umbrellas being offered for $l0 total. Drinks were $l0 a bucket for your choice of 5 beverages. There is plenty of activities on the French side with Orient beach being topless. There are casinos, shops and cafes all through the island.
More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
St. Thomas is always a pleasant stop. You can choose to go to the beach (Magen's Bay) or tour the island. I don't think anyone gets tired of the beautiful views. There are endless shops filled with jewelry and clothes. Carnival was going on so traffic was backed up. Magen's Bay has a wonderful outdoor restaurant with delicious pizza and amazing bushwacker drinks. The beach is smooth with no rocks.

If you have time, you can take the ferry to St. John and snorkel.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
Nassau
Parasailing Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
We booked through the water sports office in the port bldg. The two of us were taken by boat with others to a private island and dropped off by ourselves. There were 3 gentlemen on the island and we proceeded to wait over an hour for our parasailing boat. We questioned him many times and he had to call over 3 times to get the person to cone get us. It was a making us a little nervous. When he did arrive he took us parasailing for at least a half hour. It was very nice, but I have never experienced that before. Our ship was suppose to go to Grand Turk but was changed about 2 months prior to sailing. I have been to Nassau many times and it would be nice if they would have a little tram to take the passengers to town,.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum