Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > WishboneS's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, Dominica, St. Lucia, St. Maarten

WishboneS's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, Dominica, St. Lucia, St. Maarten
Norwegian Sun cruise in March 2013
Member Name: WishboneS
Cruise Date: March 2013
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: WishboneS's Norwegian Sun Review
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We took a taxi to a Secluded beach "Secret Beach" and had a fantastic time. There were 5 ships in port the day we arrived and were grateful we had few others to share our beach with.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
Dominica
Port Rating: Not Rated
We took a private tour which was fantastic. The tour operator is BUMPIING TOURS our guide was Levi Baron. He was fantastic with helping the older folks the weak swimmers do all the activities on his tour if they wanted. He was very knowledgeable about the different plants, the Island folklore and places to visit on the Island. He avoided the crowds and took us everywhere. I would suggest this tour to everyone and when he says good secure sandals he means this. There are lots of rocks and you need a thick sole and good traction.
More Dominica Reviews Dominica Port Profile Dominica Forum
St. Lucia
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Probably the most beautiful Island. We did a tour thrrough Harod's. His tour was the ultimate tour. By far the best tour we have ever taken. He was very helpful and knowledgeable and we saw the island in a way that would not have been possible through a ship tour. He provides transportation back to the ship via a boat and we saw the entire cost from the Pitons to the ship. Very nice tour.

More St. Lucia Reviews St. Lucia Port Profile St. Lucia Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We took a tour to Orient Beach thru the ship. This was an OK tour. We left at 10:30 and returned at 2:30 and lunch was provided. It is a beautiful beach but I would have enjoyed more time there or an earlier start to the day. Next time I will try shopping. I dont feel I really got a feel for the Island. I want to go back.

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum