Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Ft. Lauderdale Native's Port Reviews of St. Martin, St. Thomas

Ft. Lauderdale Native's Port Reviews of St. Martin, St. Thomas
Norwegian Epic cruise in April 2013
Member Name: Ft. Lauderdale Native
Cruise Date: April 2013
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: Ft. Lauderdale Native's Norwegian Epic Review
St. Martin
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We took the "Ultimate Island tour". It was nice to get out and about. Included a short ride on the two deck "Explorer" tour boat. Free rum punch and interesting dialog by a local DJ. Got a look at the airport runway from the bay side.

More St. Martin Reviews St. Martin Port Profile St. Martin Forum
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
This port was just kind of a walk around day for me. My wife wasn't feeling well and stayed on the boat. I had some business to attend to, and was off with the lap top and magic jack phone to find WiFi. Once you get off the boat and walk in past the end of the pier, there is a large sprawled out marina and shopping area. Toward the far end is a Bad Ass coffee. I went in and bought an Iced Tea and spent over an hour on the internet/phone. Last time we were here they had a couple electrical outlets to plug into. These now are either covered or locked so make sure your devices are charged up before going. I then walked the local K Mart to pick up a couple things. I discovered that there is public wifi in front of the K Mart.

It took awhile to get used to all the honking horns. No traffic issuses, just all the cabbies spying a "guppy" on the sideway they thought needed a ride.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum