Member Reviews

Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: dardan's Caribbean Princess Review
Princess Cays
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Loved this port. Great water, great beach. My DH and DD went on the experienced snorkel trip and thought it was great. I lay in the sun and swam. There was also some snorkeling up on the far end of the beach. We went early and were on the last tender back. It was a great day. The BBQ was good as well.

More Princess Cays Reviews Princess Cays Port Profile Princess Cays Forum
Curacao
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
In Curacao, it was particularly warm and windy, so we toured the city on our own with a walking tour I found online, went to the Synagogue and found it very interesting even though we aren't Jewish, and climbed around the fort. It got warm so we headed back to ship for pool time and dinner on the ship.
More Curacao Reviews Curacao Port Profile Curacao Forum
Aruba
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We had pre-reserved a dive trip for our daughter and snorkel trip for us with JADS, a dive stop. They were fantastic. Picked us up at ship (go out to street corner on main drive), took us to their shop on Baby Beach, where my daughter did two dives -- a scooter dive with a mechanism that propels you and another a little further up the coast. She said it was amazing. My DH & I snorkeled at Baby Beach, sat on the beach and had lunch and enjoyed the spectacular setting. One of the employees took us to pick up our daughter and then back to ship. We got back on around 3:00. I would repeat in a heartbeat. JP, the owner of JADS, is a great diver and teacher.

More Aruba Reviews Aruba Port Profile Aruba Forum