Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > MNDutchGirl's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Curacao, St. Croix, St. Maarten

Adventure of the Seas cruise in March 2013
Member Name: MNDutchGirl
Cruise Date: March 2013
Embarkation: San Juan
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: MNDutchGirl's Adventure of the Seas Review
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
As this was my first port, I just wanted to relax on the beach. I took a taxi to Emerald Beach and relaxed all day on this nice little beach with a great beach bar.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. Kitts
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
St Kitt's is one of my favorite islands because it still feels unspoiled. I took a taxi to the Shipwreck bar beach and enjoyed a great day at the beach with a nice beach bar and shaded beach chair.
More St. Kitts Reviews St. Kitts Port Profile St. Kitts Forum
Curacao
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
I took a taxi to the Mambo Beach Club and spent a glorious day at this wonderful location. This is a great beach with calm, clear waters, a great restaurant and lots of shade. Love it!

More Curacao Reviews Curacao Port Profile Curacao Forum
St. Croix
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
I took a private excursion to Buck Island and this was one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Very unspoiled and raw. Great snorkeling and a wonderful barbeque on the beach. We sailed to three different locations before returning back to port

More St. Croix Reviews St. Croix Port Profile St. Croix Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
I love that you can simply walk into town and there's a fabulous stretch of beach right at your footsteps. Even with 5 or 6 ships in port, I found a relaxing, shaded beach chair and had a great day at the beach. Lots of restaurants along the boardwalk and I had wonderful mahi mahi and heineken for lunch.

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum
Antigua
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
I took the ship excursion on the Excellence catamaran and loved this! It's about the 4th or 5th time I've taken this excursion which sails around the entire island with a 2 1/2 hour stop at a private island for lots of swimming, snorkeling, sunning and a great BBQ lunch.

More Antigua Reviews Antigua Port Profile Antigua Forum
St. Lucia
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
St Lucia is my least favorite island because of the hustle and bustle. I took a taxi straight to Pigeon Island, which is a park area with a nice little beach. Not as beautiful as Rodney Bay beach, but much quieter. I loved it - a great day in the sun and sand.

More St. Lucia Reviews St. Lucia Port Profile St. Lucia Forum