Member Reviews

Matey3's Port Reviews of , CocoCay
Explorer of the Seas cruise in March 2013
Member Name: Matey3
Cruise Date: March 2013
Embarkation: Bayonne (Cape Liberty)
Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: Matey3's Explorer of the Seas Review
CocoCay
Port Rating: Not Rated

It was a bright sunny day and the views were breathtaking. However, it was cold! But that was Mother Nature's joke on us for this whole cruise. Although I wore my bathing suit, I kept my long sleeve shirt and shorts on all day. We should have followed the advice of other Reviewers and walked further down the beach. We did that later in the day. It was less crowded and there were some shallow mud flats that went way out, where one could wade and find conch and hermit crabs. The kids in that area had a blast even though it was really too cold to swim. Many were in the water and had the blue lips to prove it!
Plenty of lounges were available either in the sun or the shade.
It's hard to ruin barbecue food, but it was cold and unappetizing. I ate one cold spare rib and that was plenty for me. Plenty of juice and water was available, as well as beer and bar drinks. We enjoyed Coco Cay, we just wish that the weather had cooperated.

More CocoCay Reviews CocoCay Port Profile CocoCay Forum