Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > evansofelmhurst's Port Reviews of San Juan, St. Thomas, Half Moon Cay

evansofelmhurst's Port Reviews of San Juan, St. Thomas, Half Moon Cay
Eurodam cruise in March 2013
Member Name: evansofelmhurst
Cruise Date: March 2013
Embarkation: Freeport
Member Review: evansofelmhurst's Eurodam Review
San Juan
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
The ship docked right at Old San Juan, making it so easy for us to check out the sites. Plus we had a long day at port, so we didn't have to rush. We took our time and really enjoyed ourselves. With the ship so close, my parents could head back to the ship without us.

More San Juan Reviews San Juan Port Profile San Juan Forum
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
St. Thomas was a decent island, but I don't feel like I really had time to do more than shop. However, it didn't take long before I got tired of being pestered by shop keepers to come inside their shops.
More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
Half Moon Cay
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
This island was so beautiful! A well groomed beach with white sand like powdered sugar and clear blue water. What a great place to relax.

The only negative was the local staff. They had poor customer service. We had reserved a "clam shell". Well, there were no signs/no indication of how to retrieve our clam shell. I had to ask no less than 5 people and all I got was a lot of shoulder shrugging.

So, the day started out a bit stressful, but it's hard to stay stressed in a place like Half Moon Cay!

More Half Moon Cay Reviews Half Moon Cay Port Profile Half Moon Cay Forum