Member Reviews

Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: cokelbl's Majesty of the Seas Review
Nassau
Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day Rating: 5+ out of 5+
The boat ride over was gorgeous! I would have paid the price of the excursion just for that. We found chairs on the beach and just relaxed and read our book. There is a lunch provided on the island and it was way better than I thought it was going to be. The hamburger had some kind of BBQ sauce on it and it was delicious.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
CocoCay
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We rented Cabanettes on Coco Cay. This was the best day of our trip. The water off Coco Cay is the most beautiful color you've ever seen. We were down on the quiet end of the island and had our own bar right there. I had a Coco Loco and I can't stop thinking about it. I highly recommend it!
More CocoCay Reviews CocoCay Port Profile CocoCay Forum
Key West
City Trolley / Conch Train Tour Rating: 5+ out of 5+
This was the perfect tour. It was long enough to cover the entire island but not too long to lose your interest. Our tour guide Sheila was great.

Parasailing Rating: 5+ out of 5+
They were very professional and did a great job! I wouldn't definitely do it again next time.

More Key West Reviews Key West Port Profile Key West Forum