Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Steve551's Port Reviews of Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Steve551's Port Reviews of Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
Navigator of the Seas cruise in March 2013
Member Name: Steve551
Cruise Date: March 2013
Embarkation: New Orleans
Member Review: Steve551's Navigator of the Seas Review
Falmouth
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
We took the bobsled & Dunn's River Falls tour. I have been on both before but it was the first time for my son and his family. We had a problem getting a place to sit at the restaurant at the bobsled place, not because it was too crowded but because of extremely poor service. It ended up with the manager getting involved and one employee possibly being fired. But the chair-lift & bobsled are fun.

Dunn's River Falls was fun for the family but the vendors are VERY aggressive. I had one vendor shake my had then try to drag me to his shop.

It's like I have said for years, the people of Jamaica hate American tourist.

More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Grand Cayman
Stingray Swim Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
Cancelled because of bad weather.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Cozumel
Snorkeling Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
No problems here except my daughter-in-law and oldest grandson got seasick on the ferry to the mainland...rough seas!

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum