Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > tntravelgirl's Port Reviews of Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel

tntravelgirl's Port Reviews of Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel
Allure of the Seas cruise in March 2013
Member Name: tntravelgirl
Cruise Date: March 2013
Member Review: tntravelgirl's Allure of the Seas Review
Labadee
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
Labadee - wow.... so many people wrote reviews that they loved this place. I've been to 30 different cruise ports it was by far my least favorite. It has a fun aqua park for kids to play on inflatables in the ocean but there's really NO beach in that area. They describe it was a beach but it's more like a boat dock. a HUGE dock with some sand on each side but no where near a beach. The cabanas are nice to have shade but they walk right into water so you dont even experience the beach. It's a feel like a lake cabana not being at the ocean. There's a water slide but my God time stands still trying to ride this. There were about 25 people in front of us when we got up to the top 20 minutes later we went down. It averages about 1 person per minute. It was ridiculous. The ride was fun but would never wait to do it again. On the way back I went to the other side of the island to check out that beach... it was all rocks... not even rocks... more like boulders! Definitely would stay on the boat if I ever had to take a cruise that went here again.

More Labadee Reviews Labadee Port Profile Labadee Forum
Falmouth
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
I rate the port a 3 because I didn't see much to do there.

We had to take a car to Ochs Rio to get to our excursion so stopping in Fallmouth Jamaica doesn't seem like there's much to do. We went to Dunns River Fall and then tubing. Both were GREAT - lots of fun and exciting! But there's a port in Ochs Rio so we could have saved almost 3 hours not going to Falmouth.

More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Cozumel
Dolphin Swim & Encounter Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Went to park kinda place.. great restaurant, huge pools and dolphins... it was a nice day!!!

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum