Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Jeninfla708's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Costa Maya, Roatan, Grand Cayman

Jeninfla708's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Costa Maya, Roatan, Grand Cayman
Carnival Glory cruise in March 2013
Member Name: Jeninfla708
Cruise Date: March 2013
Member Review: Jeninfla708's Carnival Glory Review
Cozumel
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Went to Dolphinaris. My only gripe was the "Lagoons" look NOTHING like on the website. I was a bit disappointed with hat.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Costa Maya
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
I Did not leave the port area but it is BEAUTIFUL right at the port! They did a nice job with the beach area. Note to anyone going, there is no smooth entry into the water. It is all big rocks but once your in its smooth!

The one thing I really did not like is they now have a Dolphin encounter right at the Pier and it is SOOOOOO SMALL, the dolphins have no large area to swim. I felt it was a bit cruel to the dolphins.

More Costa Maya Reviews Costa Maya Port Profile Costa Maya Forum
Roatan
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
This place is AWESOME!! The view is to die for! Only wish we had more time here.

More Roatan Reviews Roatan Port Profile Roatan Forum
Grand Cayman
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Talk about beautiful water! WOW. This was my favorite port but I think it's because of the excursion we did!

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum