Member Reviews

Destination: Hawaii
Member Review: stub's dad's Celebrity Century Review
Honolulu
Mighty Mo Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Mighty Mo was great, wished we had more time to tour inside.

Also, wished we had more time in Honolulu to see more of city. It would be better to add this as an overnight stop,

Pearl Harbor Rating: 5+ out of 5+
As a Vietnam Veteran, I felt it my duty to show my respects to our fallen comrades during WW II. The tour of the USS Arizona Memorial and the displays at Pearl Harbor were awesome.

More Honolulu Reviews Honolulu Port Profile Honolulu Forum
Maui
Luau Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We did the sunset luau and it was the best. We were on the Sheraton Hotel grounds and the food was fabulous. We had an open (free) bar and a great show. I would do this tour again.

Whale Watching Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Being in Maui in March was prime for whales, I am guessing we saw way over 100 whales. We had a baby, mom, and 3 males right beside our boat. Great photos and even better video for a lifetime.

This tour was cheaper than ship price and a better time for doing the 4:30 luau.

More Maui Reviews Maui Port Profile Maui Forum
Kona
Helicopter Tour Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Best word I can use to describe this tour.....AWESOME. We flew to the valleys, waterfalls, and over the coast and saw at least 10 whales.

More Kona Reviews Kona Port Profile Kona Forum
Hilo
Port Rating: Not Rated
The guide book on the ship made this sound like a ho-hum tour, but it was really a good one. Even the other folks on the tour commented this tour was way better than the description. Other tour companions were from Canada and Germany and were in awe with this tour. We had a great lunch cooked by 2 of the tour guides. I would recommend giving this tour a try next time you are in Hilo. We even had a dip in a 90 degree ocean lava rock pool.

More Hilo Reviews Hilo Port Profile Hilo Forum