Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Kryssa's Port Reviews of St. Croix, St. Kitts, Dominica, Grenada, St. Thomas

Kryssa's Port Reviews of St. Croix, St. Kitts, Dominica, Grenada, St. Thomas
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: Kryssa's Celebrity Summit Review
St. Croix
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
My brother and I certified scuba divers, but we booked Discover Scuba for my father and sister and all did 3 dives together with St. Croix SCUBA. Mike was a great instructor and Erica was the dive master for us certified divers. We were the only ones on the boat and all had a blast. Would certainly book with them again. An added plus is they pick you up direct from the cruise ship pier. I am always lugging my gear with me so the shorter the distance to the boat, the better! The only downside was no camera bucket on the boat.

More St. Croix Reviews St. Croix Port Profile St. Croix Forum
St. Kitts
Port Rating: Not Rated
We booked with Miles from Nevis Yacht Charters and had a great day on a private sailing trip. We snorkeled in this great little cove with a ship wreck and Alvin, the first mate, jumped into the water and showed us some fish and a whole lobster family! While we are all experienced snorkelers, this would also be a great trip for beginner snorkelers as the conditions were really good. If you have a family or a small group and want to get away from the crowds for a day, this is the excursion for you!
More St. Kitts Reviews St. Kitts Port Profile St. Kitts Forum
Dominica
Scuba - Certified Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
My brother and I dove with Nature Island Divers and it was a great day. It was maybe a 15-20 minute dive from the cruise ship to the dive shop and then we did 2 amazing dives. Of all the ports, this was the one for diving! In between dives we were back on land and walked down the small main street of Soufrier and had a homemade fried dough snack and a couple of sodas. Again, the downside was that there was no camera bucket on the boat.

The rest of my family did the Roseau Valley Treasures tour with Bumpiing Tour. They had a great time, but it was definitely pushing the limits for my Mom. She is in good shape but wasn't expecting having to climb a rock wall and jump into the water from a cliff at Titou Gorge. Only AFTER she did it was it explained that it was optional, so just know that if you go.

More Dominica Reviews Dominica Port Profile Dominica Forum
Grenada
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
With so many ports, we picked this one as a relaxing day. We got off the ship and shopped around in the small town, then go back on and spent the day reading at the pool .

More Grenada Reviews Grenada Port Profile Grenada Forum
St. Thomas
Scuba - certified Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
The whole family went to Coki beach for the day. My brother and I did 2 great dives with Peter and Michelle from Coki Beach Dive Shop and everyone else enjoyed the great beach. With only one ship in port, it wasn't crowded, and they were able to rent chairs and snorkeling equipment and have lunch and drinks served by a lovely waitress. The only downside to this day was that they really pack in the people for the taxis and we were the 3rd and last stop. A little frustrating when you woke up early to start your day in port and you feel like you are on a public bus making stops for other people.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum