Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Mom45boys's Port Reviews of Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Mom45boys's Port Reviews of Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
Carnival Conquest cruise in March 2013
Member Name: Mom45boys
Cruise Date: March 2013
Embarkation: New Orleans
Member Review: Mom45boys's Carnival Conquest Review
Montego Bay
Seawinds Beach Resort Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Terrific as I stated above. DJ was super fun, met great people from the cruise to hang out with. Very clean, secure, safe, and fun! Sailboats are a blast. It is a little rocky under part of the water, so water shoes or swim over to the sandy part before going back to beach shore.

More Montego Bay Reviews Montego Bay Port Profile Montego Bay Forum
Grand Cayman
Beach Break Rating: Not Rated
Had horrible weather, so stingray portion was canceled. They agreed to do the beach portion for $26 and refund the remainder on ship. I was skeptical but it was credited just as they promised. We went to Rum Point Beach which is probably one of the most gorgeous places I have ever seen. Unfortunately, it started pouring down rain after we had been there about 10mins. We huddled in the small, quaint beach restaurant which served extremely over priced and not great food for about an hour before deciding to go downtown to shop. My son and I chose to go back to the ship, and I'm glad we did because the lines to return later were ridiculous.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Cozumel
Port Rating: Not Rated
Had the best time shopping downtown. Felt like we got reasonable deals on what we wanted and the people were pretty nice. Some were a little pushy, but you can't fault them for trying to take of their families. I thought they were lovely. You could tell that a lot of them couldn't stand the cruise tourists, kind of a necessary evil for them. Can't hold it against them, I'm embarrassed by American behavior towards others sometimes.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum