Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > chip1019's Port Reviews of St. Croix, St. Martin, St. John (U.S.V.I.), St. Lucia, Barbados

Adventure of the Seas cruise in March 2013
Member Name: chip1019
Cruise Date: March 2013
Embarkation: San Juan
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: chip1019's Adventure of the Seas Review
St. Croix
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Do some research...beautiful island but did not have many excursions or shopping. There maybe more to offer, we should have done more homework.

More St. Croix Reviews St. Croix Port Profile St. Croix Forum
St. Martin
Snorkeling Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We went to the Tiki Hut and spent the day snorkeling and relaxing. I would like to mention our host at the Tiki Hut- Leroy was OUTSTANDING. He made our day. THANKS Leroy see u next year. I recommend this to anyone interested in having a great day with great people.

More St. Martin Reviews St. Martin Port Profile St. Martin Forum
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed the Valley Church beach. We were a little disappointed with the water conditions, a bit cloudy and rough, but beautiful just the same. Staff there was good. Taxi drivers were a littel recklus . The roads are a little narrow and they are motivated to get you there and get back for more fares. I did see my life flash in front of my eyee a couple times. My suggestion; just close your eyes and enjoy the ride.

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
St. Lucia
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We have been to St Lucia before, did a little shopping and had a few Piton beers. Nice and relaxing

More St. Lucia Reviews St. Lucia Port Profile St. Lucia Forum
Barbados
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent port, enjoy some shopping and people watching very friendly hosts.

More Barbados Reviews Barbados Port Profile Barbados Forum